Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Part 1: Photography


































You will be required to submit ONE photo that accurately represents each element and principle of design. This does not mean to take only one photo for each element and principle of design. The rule of thumb is that for every 100 pictures taken you usually come out with 2 or 3 good ones. I made every effort to try to teach you guys how to properly use a camera and to give opportunities for critiques. You were able to gather some information and hopefully learn how to use your camera properly through the exercises I tried to help you with. By the end of the SECOND WEEK all pictures should be completed. I would advise you to bring in pictures at the beginning for me to review for quality and content. IT IS UP TO YOU TO COME TO ME.

The expectation was a minimum of 4 to 6 focused hours rendering each final panel in order to create a quality product although skill level may have meant I needed to spend more. I spent a total of at least 5 hours rendering the final panels

No comments:

Post a Comment